flexing gif :P
- Most pain is only temporary, but other kinds of pain rise and spread like yeast into something too dense for any stomach to handle. The seeds of pain are the seeds we sow with our own hands- when we view our bodies as mistakes or as places to carve map lines into without having a clue about the destination.
- Hands are the only parts of the body that speak real language. Whether they shake or remain still, whether they reach out or stay clenched, they reveal the entire universe.
- Some parents tell their children they’re beautiful because in the midst of a darkness that deep, they don’t know what else to say. It doesn’t mean their children aren’t really beautiful; it just means that sometimes words aren’t enough to close wounds.
- When a couple throws salt over their shoulder at a wedding, it doesn’t always symbolize a tradition or the start of a new life. In some cases, it just symbolizes a life being thrown away, a life both of them would rather have spent alone. Because sooner or later, we all end up wishing for silence.
- It’s not anarchy to love yourself. It’s forgiveness.
- Most of the time when someone lies awake at night and thinks about someone else so much that they’re unable to fall asleep, it’s because they’d rather be awake with the thought of another person besides themselves circling their head.
- Some people love until the very end. The ones who love from the very beginning are the rarest of all.
- That magic trick that involves an audience member’s body supposedly being cut in half is really just a metaphor for breakups. One half of your body is your own, and the other half belongs to the person you used to be with. The hardest part is learning how to get rid of their half and become yourself again.
- Tattoos represent all the words a person never had the courage to say aloud. Skin speaks louder than vocal cords ever could.
- Regret is more powerful than any poison.
- Sometimes home isn’t a place, but a person.
- Every neuron in the brain means something. Even though human beings are so complex, it’s still too simple to be sad.
- The greatest love affair you’ll ever miss out on is yourself.
I feel like this should be pretty self-explanatory. I’m drawing these for a zine at my college (and they have a tumblr! lips-appstate.tumblr.com!), but submissions are due today, so they’re a bit more rushed than I would have liked.
I tried to be inclusive and not-shitty. Hopefully I succeeded at that. There are more of these I’d like to draw, but like I said, time limitations :P
Current morning routine:
Naturally wake up between 5-6am (in bed by 8-9) ☀️Drink 1 litre of water before anything 💦 6 sun salutations (yoga, so easy you can YouTube it) ✨ then a quick 20 minutes of cardio 💃 then one HUGE 1 litre plus fruit and vege smoothie…. Seriously try that for even just a week and see how you feel 🙏 Uhhhhhhh ☀️
Natarajasana, Dancer’s pose with a Mermaid Bind. Mini is in Supta Padangusthasana, Reclining Big Toe Pose.